Safeclean are here to provide you with specialist cleaning and decontamination services to help prevent the risk of infection
What is Safeclean Infection Control?
Safeclean Infection Control are specialists in deep cleaning and disinfection.
- All our staff and franchisees are fully trained and accredited in infection control.
- We comply fully with the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is needed to carry out our process.
- Our specialists will ensure any interactions with you are at the recommended 2 metre social distance.
- Our specialist will stand back whilst you fill in the relevant sections of the job card, and sign using your own pen.
- We are a professional and reputable company with a wealth of knowledge in the cleaning industry.
What service does Safeclean Infection Control offer?
Safeclean Infection control has developed a deep cleaning process combined with the latest cold water fogging techniques.
- We conform to the guidance from Public Health England & NHS protocols to offer an expert Coronavirus (COVID-19) disinfection service
- We offer a professional and ethical service using specialist equipment and products that can only be obtained by specialist cleaning companies
- Our process includes sanitising all surfaces, focusing on touch points. Every surface in the property is fogged (including ceilings), it is very low moisture so causes no damage to property or finishes.
- The antimicrobial effects of our process and products can last a couple of weeks - in high use areas where surfaces can be rubbed or touched regularly, contamination can possibly be re-introduced.
- It is safe to use around humans, pets and food
- After an hour of us completing our service, your premises will be ready for you re-enter
- We use top available EN tested products that can kill a minimum of 99.99% of all micro-organisms including SARS-CoV-2.
Who is Safeclean Infection Control available to?
Our service is for all premises, domestic & commercial, that have either suffered from a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) or wish to take precautionary measures.
We cover the following:
- Residential homes
- Pubs & Restaurants
- Doctors surgeries
- Care homes
- & more
It is crucial to safeguard yourself, your family and your employees. Proper disinfection should be applied, and our specialists are fully trained and prepared to carry out such a process. We will choose the right service for you based on your environment. We ensure the use of non-hazardous products that are safe yet strong.
"It is crucial to safeguard yourself, your family and your employees - why not start that journey now?"