Freshen up your curtains quick and easy
Untying, taking down, washing, rehanging and cleaning curtains, can be a time-consuming business. However, there’s an easier option: call in a Safeclean technician to get the job done for you.
Although you could use a dry cleaner, there are clear benefits of using Safeclean:
- We clean each curtain by hand, while they hang – that means no fiddly, time-consuming effort of having to unhang and rehang them to take them to be cleaned
- We guarantee no fabric shrinkage (dry cleaners typically guarantee no more than 5% shrinkage because of the steam used during ironing)
- We quote per square metre and not by weight, which can significantly reduce the cost of cleaning heavy velvet and interlined curtains
- Our curtain cleaning prices also include the lining, pelmets, swags, tails and tiebacks
- Our products are designed for use in the home and will not affect your curtain's usual shape and appearance
Safeclean will provide you with a hassle-free service with outstanding results.
Frequently asked questions
We often don’t consider curtains to be a “high-traffic” area of the house requiring regular cleaning. This leads to curtains being neglected for months – or even years – allowing allergens and contaminants to build up over time.
Dirt and dust mites in curtains can cause unpleasant symptoms for many people and it is recommended that curtains receive a professional clean every 3-6 months. If someone in your house suffers from allergies and you have pets and young children, even more frequent cleaning may be necessary.