Happy Easter! Spring is here and the Easter bunny is ready to go. Why not try a few fun themed crafts this holiday season with your children over the bank holiday weekend?
Tin Foil Easter Eggs
Decorate your home with these fun Easter eggs!Supplies
- Tin foil
- Coloured Sharpies or marker pens
1. Cut out a large egg shape from your cardboard and cover with tin foil so you have a smooth surface on one side (you may need an adults assistance with this)
2. Using the lid of your marker pen, outline the design that you want, but don’t draw it just yet. You might want to use squiggly patterns, criss-crosses or dots and triangles – get creative with it!
3. Once you are happy with your design, go over it with the marker pens in different colours.
4. Let the pen dry to touch and there you have it!
Bring Spring into your home with some beautiful card daffodils.Supplies
- Wooden lolly sticks (preferably green)
- Cupcake cases
- Yellow card
- PVA glue
- A pen
1. Using your pen, draw the shape of a 5 petal flower, with the centre larger than your cupcake case and cut this out.
2. Taking your cupcake case put a blob of PVA glue on the bottom and glue it to the cut out card flower.
3. Take your wooden lolly stick, and cover the top third with PVA glue
4. Stick the lolly stick to the back of the yellow card, so your flower has a stem!
5. Leave to dry and admire your work.
Fingerprint Bunny & Chick Cards
Sending Easter wishes to relatives and friends? Why not personalise it with your little ones fingerprint bunnies…Supplies
- Yellow paint
- Grey paint
- Black marker pen
- White card
- Some willing little fingers
1. Take some card and fold it into a tent shape.
2. Using your paint, take your index finger and place it square into it so the pad of your finger is covered.
3. Place your painty finger on the card to leave behind a round blob – this will form your chick or bunny!
4. Repeat this, using alternate yellow and grey paint.
5. Leave to dry completely
6. When all dry, take your pen and draw on little eyes, a nose and a beak for the chick. The bunnies will need some ears and a little fluffy tail.
7. Write an Easter phrase on the top and you are good to go.
We hope these few activities kept your little ones busy for a bit. We would love to see your finished products at Safeclean HQ, make sure to share them on Facebook
and tag us in them!
Don’t forget, if you get into a bit of a sticky mess we are always here to help as your local carpet and upholstery cleaning expert - we are just a click away.